We will personally view your property at a time that suits you and prepare a comprehensive Market Analysis Report specifically for your property. That way you will know how much your property is worth in today's market and have a better understanding of the process of getting it SOLD!
This is a FREE, NO OBLIGATION service. Email or phone the Altys now!
Feel free to take advantage of our no-obligation, completely free home appraisal.
- Find out what your property is currently worth
- Catch up with the evolving Wanaka market
- Discover the selling method which will achieve the best results
- Speak to a friendly local consultant about your personal situation
- Learn more about the selling process
- Rest assured that you’re protected by the REAA
- Arrange a time and date that suits you for your free consultation
- You're put straight through to our team
- Absolutely zero obligation - contact us out of curiosity!
What You Can Expect From Us
Just as every property is special in its own way, it is our aim to make your experience in selling your property special too.
For every one of us a new beginning means change, a new path to be travelled and a new future to be created. For most of us, our home is the largest financial asset we have in life and selling or buying a new home is one of the biggest new beginnings in anyone's life. Making the decision to sell and knowing what to do next can be quite daunting. My aim is to advise you, eliminate your fear and guide you in the right direction.
- We will meet with you to get a clear understanding of your objectives so we can offer you my best advice.
- We will view your property to establish the best selling features of the property and the target markets
- We will prepare a comparative market analysis of your property including photos and details of recent sales so you can make an informed decision.
- In consultation with you we will outline the marketing options available and present a marketing proposal including a detailed calendar for discussion.
- If you choose to sell your home with us we will give you tips on things you can do to help maximise your selling price and enhance your saleability.
- We will ensure as many potential buyers as possible have the opportunity to view your property by promoting your home to the market utilizing:
- Print media publications
- The internet
- The national Harcourts clientbase (exposing your property to our network of sale consultants and the buyers they are working with)
- Open Homes (if part of the marketing strategy)
- Various marketing mediums including mail outs, radio, digital media advertising
- If an agent from a company outside of Harcourts is working with a qualified potential buyer we will work with them in order to enhance your opportunity to sell.
- We will report regularly on the activity generated by the marketing, the buyers’ response, and meet with you to discuss progress.
- We will be available to discuss any queries or concerns that you may have.
- When considering offers that are presented on your property we will continue to be your advocates and offer experienced advice on the merits of any offers and the options you have.
- We will collect the deposit on your property and advise you that this has been done.
- We will assist with inspections, verifications or information required by mortgage brokers, solicitors, valuers, property report inspection companies etc. where required until the property is unconditionally sold.
- With your permission we will stay in touch after the sale and be available for any future real estate advice you may require.
Contact us to talk through what is involved in your decision to sell and how we can help you achieve your ideal outcome.